https://www.procarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/035-a.jpg 1181 1772 esterling@admin https://www.procarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/logo-232.png esterling@admin2016-09-16 00:00:002021-11-05 18:31:03Pro Carton ECMA Award 2016: the winners
The 20th Pro Carton ECMA Award trumped with a new record: more participants, from more countries, and even more entries. On 15th September 2016 the prizes were presented in festive surroundings at the ECMA Congress in Cannes – to an audience of leading personalities from the European cartonboard and carton industry. Moderator Tony Hitchin guided the guests through a superb show set against the magnificent backdrop of the Palm Beach Casino in Cannes. And it became more than clear: the significance of packaging as a marketing instrument is increasing continuously and sustainability is becoming part and parcel of brand identity. In addition, cartons
- are getting smarter and developing highly enhanced interiors: covering topics such as safety closures, product arrangement or presentation,
- offer more sustainable alternatives than other packaging materials – particularly with regard to plastic packaging which is unpopular with consumers,
- are becoming a deliberately used marketing tool and active selling instrument in the era of multi-channel communication,
- underline the sustainability aspects of brand management and are deliberately used for this purpose,
- are a "delight" at the Point of Sale: not only through "loud" colours, but increasingly through their structural design.