We have provided a set of Resources in several languages to help make your TICCIT project a resounding success:
TICCIT Programme Guide – use this Guide in your initial conversations with your local school contacts – it contains comprehensive information regarding the TICCIT Programme, including “What is TICCIT”, “How do I get involved”, “What I need to get started”, “What will I teach” and full instructions for planting the saplings.
TICCIT Presentation – over 30 slides focussing on “The importance of trees”, “We use trees to make …”, “How paper is made” and “Paper Recycling”. This is your presentation so slides can be removed, modified or added to by you. Hidden notes are included to help the presenter explain the slides.
Carton Campaigner: Ricki Recycle
TICCIT Inserts – these one page inserts have been designed to simplify the administration of the TICCIT programme for you:
- Posters for TICCIT Ambassador
- Carton Guide for Presenters (if you wish to produce custom planters)
- Make your own Planter (how kids can make a planter out of a used carton)
- Sapling Aftercare Instructions
- Photo Consent Form for Schools and Presenters