https://www.procarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/TICCIT-Logo-600.jpg 0 0 esterling@admin https://www.procarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/logo-232.png esterling@admin2021-09-05 10:53:372021-11-08 12:18:22AWARD-WINNING TICCIT ALL SET TO BLOOM AND REGROW!
The TICCIT program (Trees Into Cartons Cartons Into Trees) teaches children that trees are a sustainable crop, just like fruit and vegetables. TICCIT highlights the many uses for trees and paper-based packaging, and it underscores the importance of recycling. Schools and educational facilities are open again across Europe so your TICCIT resources are undergoing an eye-catching update, making this is an ideal time to re-engage with your local community and the next generation through the TICCIT programme! So, why should my company get involved with TICCIT? Here’s just some of the reasons:
- It teaches and inspires the next generation about the importance of recycling and the sustainability of paper-based packaging.
- It builds community by connecting children, families, teachers and businesses.
- It supports our industry’s reputation.
- You make a difference by planting more trees.
- It’s low cost and can increase employee engagement - everyone enjoys it!
- It can even take place outdoors!