We are delighted to announce that this year’s European Carton Excellence Award is now open for entries.
This year’s award – the most prestigious accolade in the carton and cartonboard industry – and the official awards gala will take place on Thursday, 21 September 2023 in Seville, Spain. The event will provide you with a chance to showcase your incredible designs to some of the world’s most renowned retailers and brand owners.
Including the following categories, the European Carton Excellence Award draws more than 100 entries from design agencies, convertors and mills, all vying to be crowned the best at what they do:
- General Packaging – Virgin Fibre
- General Packaging – Recycled Fibre
- Food & Drink Packaging – Virgin Fibre
- Food & Drink Packaging – Recycled Fibre
- Plus the Sustainability Award, Innovation Award and Public Vote Award
Since the award launched back in 1997, it has grown into the must-attend ceremony, and the perfect place to meet and greet, giving you the chance to network and celebrate with the industry.
All awards are independently judged by an expert judging panel.
Make sure you don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. All entries must be submitted by 26 May 2023 – no deadline extension will be offered.
For your next customer presentation we have also prepared a Powerpoint deck that you can use for your account plan reviews – you can download it here.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity that comes with an invaluable prize package:
- A high-profile industry accolade, trophy and certificate to proudly display in your workplace
- Media coverage that reaches an audience of more than 7 million in 20+ countries
- Social media and website coverage to an audience of more than 150,000
- Endorsement from a panel of industry expert judges
ENTRY DEADLINE 26 MAY 2023*
Got a question or need help with your entry?
Contact Danielle Wolstencroft or Olivia Evans today
+44 (0)20 7240 2444
* No extension will be offered