https://www.procarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Museum-of-Brands-Logo.jpg 400 400 esterling@admin https://www.procarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/logo-232.png esterling@admin2019-12-11 00:00:002021-11-05 18:03:23Pro Carton – Museum of Brands competition T&Cs
Pro Carton is offering three families a chance to visit the Museum of Brands in London! Three family tickets (each admitting two adults and two children) can be won – all you need to do is follow Pro Carton on Twitter or Facebook and tag who you want to visit the Museum with! The competition opens on Tuesday 10th December 2019 and closes at 23:59 Thursday 2nd January 2020. The winners will be contacted and given instructions on how to claim their prizes by 3pm on Friday 3rd January 2020. Terms and conditions:
- To enter you must be an UK resident over the age of 18.
- The prize tickets must be used before 31st December 2020. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is exclusively via Facebook and Twitter.
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of Pro Carton or anyone concerned with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The prize is three family tickets to the Museum of Brands. There are three (3) prizes to be won across all the channels comprising two adult tickets and two child tickets.
- Prize does not include travel or subsistence while attending the Museum of Brands.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winners will be drawn at random. If the Promoters are not able to contact the winners within 5 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- By entering, the winners give their permission for their names to be posted on social media.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Pro Carton, c/o Storm Communications, 7 Chancel St, Southwark, SE1 0UR, London.