https://www.procarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/logo-232.png 0 0 esterling@admin https://www.procarton.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/logo-232.png esterling@admin2014-07-21 00:00:002021-11-07 16:03:24Pro Carton ECMA Award 2014: Europe expects the finalists
With over 120 entries from 12 European countries, the competition has taken on a broader base than ever before. In August, the finalists will be presented here on the E-News. The meeting of the jury for the Pro Carton ECMA Awards at the beginning of July proved highly satisfactory: with over 120 entries from 12 European countries, the competition has taken on a broader base than ever before. In August, the finalists will be presented here on the E-News and the redesigned Pro Carton Website, and on 18. September the awards will be presented – at the Award Gala of the ECMA-Pro Carton Congress in Sorrento (Italy). As every year, the jury reflected the entire supply chain which led to in-depth discussions and also ensured that all aspects were taken into account equally:
- Brand and design specialist Satkar Gidda (SiebertHead) acted as chairman,
- for innovations, Stan Akkermans (Mars) represented the brand owners,
- Martin Luh (Nestlé) was new to the jury and represented the procurement segment for brand owners,
- also new was the retail specialist Marco Atzberger (EHI-Retail Institute).
- Peter Klein Sprokkelhorst (packaging industry) acted as consultant to the jury for technical aspects.