The Pro Carton/ECMA Award is the showcase which presents the best carton packaging from the whole of Europe. Response to the competition is growing year by year, as documented on the websitewww.procartonecmaaward.com and numerous European press reports.
Participation pays dividends for all partners in the Packaging Supply Chain. A comprehensive PR and marketing package ensures that numerous European media report on the award winners and finalists, inform the branded goods industry and retail trade about new opportunities in packaging design:
- Presentation of awards during the gala evening of the ECMA Pro Carton Congress on 18. September 2014 in Sorrento, Italy
- High-quality photos of all entries for the press, videos of the jury when judging each category
- E-News to over 10,000 contacts in Europe: brand owners, the retail trade and designers
- Press releases to all important media in the Packaging Supply Chain throughout Europe
- Showcasing on the websites www.procarton.com,www.procartonecmaaward.com, www.ecma.org
- Award brochures with all award winners, finalists and entrants, printed in English (all award winners with success story and the jury's comments, all finalists with a brief description)
- All News and the award brochure are published in 5 languages onwww.procartonecmaaward.com: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
- Awards for the winners and certificates for the finalists
- Roadshow with the cartons of the winners at trade shows, congresses, events etc. across Europe
The award-winning packaging is on tour throughout Europe. The stations visited during the current season included Moscow, Cologne, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Birmingham and Zurich, Warsaw will be added in April and the Interpack Düsseldorf – from 8. to 14. May on the Pro Carton stand (9J13).
An extensive award brochure provides all important data on the award winners and finalists as well as giving background details on the creation of the best packaging – highly relevant information for all those concerned with packaging in practice. Behind every successful packaging there is an exemplary Supply Chain story – important Best Practice examples for everyone involved in packaging.
No matter where in Europe you are involved in carton packaging, as a designer, brand owner, the retail trade or the carton and cartonboard industry: enter your best packaging now (or no later than 6. June 2014) and attend the ECMA Pro Carton Congress from 17. to 19. September in Sorrento near Naples: a festive evening with award ceremony and all award winners awaits you, as does the latest news on the topic of packaging.
More details available now at www.procartonecmaaward.com
Invitation for entries (PDF) and online submission in five European languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish) atwww.procartonecmaaward.com. You can choose from eight categories.
Last date of entry: 6. June 2014
Award ceremony: ECMA Congress, Sorrento (Italy), 18. September 2014