Step 2: Online entry – promote your design:
- Take up to 5 photos of your design, the main one of which must be landscape orientation.
- Come up with a catchy name for your entry (max. 40 characters).
- Carefully describe your design concept (max. 150 words).
- Please keep in mind that your photos and texts:
- are the information that will be used for the judging, and
- will be used for public voting, social media, Awards brochure, etc.
- Judges will look at all the material submitted in support of your entry. Submitting professional and complete material will leave a positive impression.
- You can download the PCYDA 2024 logo here, should you wish to use it somewhere in your design.
- Deadline: Friday 17th May 2024. All entries need to be uploaded by this date. Every entrant receives a confirmation email following the upload. Entries can be submitted when they are ready, do NOT wait until the last day – your entries can be submitted now! Remember to add email@example.com to your contacts.
Students can submit more than one entry. Each entry must have its own Online entry completed. Do not include more than one design on each Online entry.
By submitting an entry, you give the organisers the right to showcase the submitted concepts publicly including in the Awards Brochure, exhibitions, publications and all other promotional documentation relevant to the competition.
Online entries will be judged to create a shortlist of designs that will go forward to the final judging. Shortlisted students will be notified shortly after the online entry deadline. If successful, your immediate action will be necessary.