This year, the Pro Carton ECMA Award celebrates its 20th anniversary. During this period, the much acclaimed competition has become the most prestigious European prize for carton packaging.
The Award benefits everyone: the participants, in particular the finalists and award winners, are a talking point throughout Europe. The design, structure and function of the submitted entries demonstrate what is possible with the most sustainable and therefore future-oriented packaging material: cartonboard.
The avant-garde of the European packaging industry presents itself at the Pro Carton ECMA Awards. Every year, it is fascinating to experience the many fantastic ideas created within our industry. And history keeps repeating itself: carton is more!
And here’s how we make your ideas and solutions known to an even wider audience:
- The Pro Carton E-News now reaches over 12,000 interested parties in the fields of the cartonboard and carton industry, of design, brand owners and the retail trade.
- The Award brochure not only documents all the pertinent data on the Best Practice examples of all winners and finalists, but also the success stories behind the creation of the best packaging.
- The award-winning packaging also tours the most important packaging events throughout Europe.
- As is customary, Pro Carton provides all participants with a number of marketing tools for their own communications.
- All the important European trade media report extensively on the competition.
All partners in the value creation chain of carton packaging are cordially invited to take part in the competition: the cartonboard and carton industry, designers, brand owners as well as the retail trade.
Make the most of this opportunity to present your best creations to a broad European public.
Roland Rex, president Pro Carton – Andreas Blaschke, president ECMA