What can you enter?
- Cartons sold on the market, prototypes or concepts
- Cartons already sold on the market need to follow the rules of the main European Carton Excellence Awards
Who is eligible for entry?
Young Professional Designers
- Who are employed by Pro Carton or ECMA members, their national association members, their customers or design agencies
- Maximum age of 29 by 17th May 2019
When are the winners announced?
The prize will be awarded at the Award Gala during the ECMA Congress in Malta on September 19th 2019.
Can we use the Pro Carton marketing material?
Yes, you are welcome to use all the photos, texts, videos, etc. for your marketing purposes.
How to enter?
- Each entry must be accompanied by a “Promote your Packaging” text with approx. 200 words.
- Entry forms should be completed as fully as possible in English or German.
- A signed copy of the entry form needs to be added to each entry.
- The completed online entry form will be used for the judging and therefore needs to be identical to the signed entry form – no additions will be accepted.
Entries should be packed carefully and sent to:
European Carton Excellence Award
c/o Lejeune Association Management
Laan van Nieuw Oost-Indië 131-G
NL-2593 BM The Hague
If the entry is also being submitted into the European Carton Excellence Award there is no need to send additional packs.
What does an entry cost?
Entry to the Professional Young Designer Award is free of charge.