Reuse cartons with our ‘Under the Sea’ template to create three sea creature characters! Share your creations on social media, and like and comment on the competition post on Facebook, follow @Pro_Carton on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet to win a family day out to a sea life centre. See T&Cs for more details.
Sea Life Competition:
Pro Carton competition – T&Cs
The competition opens on Friday 21st June 2019 and closes at 23:59 Friday 19th July 2019. The winner will be contacted and given instructions on how to claim their prize by 3pm on Wednesday 24th July 2019.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter you must be an EU resident over the age of 18.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is exclusively via Facebook and Twitter. To enter, participants must like and comment on the competition post on Facebook, follow @Pro_Carton on Twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of Pro Carton or anyone concerned with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- The prize is two (2) x adult and two (2) x child tickets to a Sea Life location in Europe. There is one (1) prize to be won across all the channels.
- When contacted, the winner should specify their preferred Sea Life location and date for attending.
- Prize does not include travel or subsistence while attending a Sea Life location.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be drawn at random. If the Promoters are not able to contact the winner(s) within 5 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- Prize to be dispatched within 28 days from date that winner is notified.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- By entering, the winner gives their permission for their names to be posted on social media.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants
must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Pro Carton, c/o Storm Communications, 7 Chancel St, Southwark, SE1 0UR, London.